A convenient alternative to fast-track your immigration process.
Résumé (CV) that we encourage you to submit is not the same as the one you use for employment (after all, we are not considering for a job position). Instead, upload an Immigration Resume. This information will not be shared with any third parties and is solely meant for assessment purposes.
Email your résumé now. Or, if you are not sure what to include, follow the mini-guide below.
- Date and place of birth (city/country, year/month/day)
- Citizenship/Residency (country, status)
- Language Tests Passed (IELTS, TEF, CELPIP if any – when completed, final score)
- Civil status (married, single, divorced)
- Number of dependent children under the age of 18 (if applicable)
- Contact info (postal address, phone, email)
In chronological order, starting from most recent and current, list all work related positions, regardless of the Full-Time or Part-Time status. The following details are greatly important:
- Name/Title and location (city/country) of the Employer
- Start/end dates of employment (year/month/day)
- Position title(s)
- Major duties performed at each position
Education and Training
- List all educational institutions (title, location, year of graduation) where any degree/certification/apprenticeship where ever granted
- Include High-School Diploma