Legal representation for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgendered individual who want to immigrate to Canada
In the practice of immigration law, each case is as unique as the individuals involved in it, especially when those individuals are a part of the LGBT community. Canada protects lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people against harassment and discrimination; however, we still have immigration laws in effect that may make legal procedures very complicated.
“Dr. Alex Titov and his consulting team provided me with expert advice when I sponsored my American partner four years ago. The process involved was complex and so it was very helpful when Alex walked me through every step of the way making sure we avoided the pitfalls and traps. I wholeheartedly recommend soliciting the help of Alex when considering immigration to Canada as his experience would help you avoid potential errors that could cause a delay or failure in the application.”
– Alex and Luke, Vancouver, BC
Some parts of our immigration laws and regulations may also have some perceived gray areas in terms of equality, which is why it is so important that you work to protect your rights with help from a legal representative.
Just a few reasons why we should be your first call:
- We are a ICCRC Accredited Business
- We excel in client support and interpersonal communication
- More than seventeen years of legal experience under our belt
- We offer high quality legal services at reasonable rates
- Dr. Alex Titov is recognized expert in NGO-sector and pro-active human-rights advocate
- We personally handle every case from start to finish
- We push for the best possible outcome for every case
- Our firm comes highly recommended by peers, colleagues and previous clients
- We take pride in every case
The best way to find out if we can assist in your particular immigration situation is to contact us today!